Treat yourself or celebrate Galentine’s Day with your friends!
Saturday, February 9, 10 AM – 12 Noon
Discover your best makeup and wardrobe colors. Wearing the right colors makes you look radiant and healthy, enhancing your natural coloring. Color analysis is a careful assessment of your natural coloring – the colors and undertones found in your hair, eyes, and skin. At this small group event, you will be draped in over 100 fabric colors and learn which palette of colors looks best on you. Do you look best in autumn, summer, winter, or spring colors?
After your color analysis, you’ll be able to:
- Select wardrobe and make up colors that make you look radiant, not washed out.
- Choose blush, lipstick, and eye makeup colors that enhance your natural coloring.
- More effectively use your current wardrobe and makeup to look your best.
- Make informed hair color choices if you color your hair.
- Avoid costly shopping mistakes.
Space is limited to 8 people. Light refreshments will be provided by the Mayfly Market & Deli.
Your Perfect Palette with Sally Merar
Reserve your space today. Price is per person. Advance registration required.
Former Director of Marketing and Industry Relations at International Interior Design Association, Sally Merar began color consulting when the book Color Me Beautiful was published in the 1980s. She has performed color analysis for over 150 people in both individual and group settings for over 30 years.