Masks are required in the shop at all times, without exception.
City Books is working steadfastly to safeguard the health and safety of its staff and customers and is eager to work with readers to maximize their access to the shop as the COVID pandemic continues.
Although neither medical, religious, nor personal refusal to wear a mask is covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act Title III Regulations (Sections 36.301-36.302), City Books has chosen to provide regular accommodation for all members of the public who require an alternate method of “enjoying our goods, services, facilities, privileges, or accommodations” without in-store browsing.
Our reasonable modifications include:
- Online shopping of new books via Bookshop. www.bookshop.org/shop/citybookspgh
- Online shopping of used books via Instagram. www.instagram.com/citybookspgh
- Online shopping of audio books via Libro.fm. www.libro.fm/citybookspgh
- Online shopping of non-book merchandise via our website. www.citybookspgh.com
- Inquiries and special orders are accepted via email at email@example.com
- We are available via LinkedIn, Twitter, and TikTok at @citybookspgh.
- Concierge shopping can be provided from the sidewalk or by calling 412-321-7323.
- Non-cash payments are accepted via Credit Card, PayPal, and Venmo.